Last updated: May 2018
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L., having its legal seat in Bucharest, sector 3, Calea Vitan nr. 55-59, registered with the Trade Register under no. J40/14055/2008, sole registration code 24339722, as Data Controller.
This document is intended to notify you with regard to the processing of your personal data, within the use of the webpage bucurestimall.ro (the “Website”).
Categories of processed personal data
If you are a visitor of the Website, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. shall process your personal data you provide directly within the use of the Website, such as data provided within the contact section / questions / complaints / newsletter, in the extent you contact us in this manner.
Purposes and grounds of processing
If you are a visitor of the Website, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the submission, by means of remote communication (e-mail), commercial communications on products and services provided by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L., by means of the Website.
Grounds: The processing of your data to that end is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You may express your consent for the processing of data to that end by filling out and checking the appropriate box in the form for the subscription to the newsletter available on the Website. In order to cancel the subscription from the receipt of such commercial communications, you may use the option at the end of each e-mail/ SMS with commercial communications.
The provision of your data to that end is voluntary. The refusal to provide the consent for the processing of your data to that end shall not have any negative effects for you.
- for the settlement of complaints, claims and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on our Website.
Grounds: The processing of your data to that end is based on the legitimate interest of Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. to provide the proper operation of the Website, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the Website visitors, inclusively by the settlement of various comments, questions or complaints.
The provision of your data to that end is voluntary Your refusal to provide data to that end shall not have any negative effects for you
The duration of the processing
As a principle, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. shall process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
Should you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. will cease to process your personal data to that end, however without affecting the processing performed by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. based on the consent expressed by you prior to the withdrawal thereof. The easiest way to do it is by an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
Disclosure of personal data
For the achievement of processing purposes, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. may disclose your data to partners, third persons or entities that support Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. in the performance of activity by means of the Website (e.g., web design companies, IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities, in the following cases specified as examples:
- for Website management;
- In case such communication would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities to Data Subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various campaigns organised by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. by means of the Website;
- for the maintenance, customisation and improvement of the Website and services performed by means of it;
- For the performance of data review, test and research, monitor utilisation trends and activity, development of safety characteristics and authentication of users;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, in the conditions and within the limits specified by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is specified by the law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. can be transferred outside Romania, but only to states of the European Union.
Rights available to your benefit
In the circumstances specified by the personal data processing regulations, as Data Subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details on the processing activities performed by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L., according to the description herein;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. with regard to the personal data processing, as well as details on the processing activities such as the method to process data, the purpose of such processing, recipients or categories of recipients of data, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without undue delays, by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. of inaccurate/ unjustified personal data, as well as the supplementation of incomplete data; Rectification/ supplementation shall be notified to each recipient of the data, unless it proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- the right to erasure, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), in case one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for such processing;
- if the Data Subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate prevailing reasons;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted to observe legal obligations;
- personal data have been collected with regard to the provision of services of the information society according to the law of the Union or of the domestic law with jurisdiction upon the Data Controller.
It is possible that following the request to delete data, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. may anonymise such data (thus removing their personal characteristics) and continue under such conditions to process them for statistical purposes;
- the right to restriction of the processing in the extent that:
- the person challenges the accuracy of data for a period that allows us to check the data accuracy;
- processing is illegal, and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of personal data, requesting in exchange a restriction of their use;
- the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the Data Subject requests them for the acknowledgement, exercise or protection of a right in the court of law; or
- the Data Subject opposed the processing (other than for direct marketing purposes), for the time period necessary to check whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail upon those of the Data Subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured manner, used regularly and in an easily readable format, as well as (ii) the right that such data are transmitted by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. to another Data Controller, in the extent they meet the conditions specified by the law;
- the right to object – with regard to processing activities, it can be exercised by the submission of a request according to those specified below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the Data Subject, that the data related to him/her shall be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interest of Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. or on the grounds of public interest, except for situations where Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. can demonstrate legitimate and imperative reasons that justify the processing and prevail upon the interests, rights and liberties of Data Subjects or that the purpose is the acknowledgement, exercise or defence of a right in the court of law;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data related to him/her shall be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right to not be subject to an automated individual decision, respectively the right to not be the subject of a decision made solely based on automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or competent courts, in the extent it is deemed necessary.
For any further questions on the processing of personal data and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please send an e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org